SonicWALL Online is a trading name of NetThreat Ltd, one of the longest established, most experienced and largest, SonicWALL Gold partners in the UK.
For over 9 years NetThreat have been one of the leading SonicWALL resellers in the UK, with a base of customers spanning all sectors, including resellers, government / education / charity, retail and a broad range of SME's.
• Official UK SonicWALL Gold Partner
• WINNER OF 'BEST SONICWALL PARTNER AWARD' THREE YEARS IN A ROW!
NetThreat are a traditional security reseller providing a range of management and support services, but also operating online, giving us a unique ability to match service and support with highly competitive pricing.
• Our pre-sales support and advise is provided by people vendor-certified in both sales and technical support, meaning we can have a unique insight into your requirements and the best solution available
• We are passionate about providing you with the most suitable solution, as a vendor-neutral company this allows us to openly talk about alternative vendors and solutions with no bias between options. We will provide you with the information you need to make a decision on the kit that best suits your network, none of our staff (even sales staff!) are commission driven so will not sell you something you do not require!
• To ensure that the best solution for you is provided we offer evaluation versions of all appliances enabling you to try-before-you-buy if you wish.
• Post-sales support is provided by qualified SonicWALL engineers working for NetThreat as well as with the backing of distribution in the UK and SonicWALLs team of engineers - as their largest UK reseller we tend to be able to get the issue sorted!
• Having been in existence and dealing with distribution across europe for over 7 years we are best positioned to find stock and distribute direct to you when and where you need your kit.
• As a full SonicWALL partner we are able to provide not only supply but also support and management for your solution should you need them. Our packages are very competitive despite giving you access to some of the most experienced UK support engineers as they must be inline with our online pricing.
• Enterprise customers can be supported by our team of engineers qualified in all SonicWALL appliances and solutions, including E-Class NSA and Aventail SSL-VPN
• NetThreat supply and provide support for many UK based security resellers, we can provide pre-sales advice and post sales support for your customers so that you can concentrate on doing what you do best.
• 60-70% of our business comes through resellers, our pricing is competitive and our service is perfect for you if you require more than distribution can provide, or even if you don't!
Lastly and not least - competitive pricing - we do not promise to be the cheapest, but we are close enough, and we believe the support and advise your receive will outweigh any differences you may find.
Since 2003 we have sought to build a business based upon integrity, providing high levels of service and support, and using business to enrich our customers, suppliers and staffs lives. We operate in an industry where speed and money are generally companies biggest motivators, but unlike others we have built a business based upon relationships. Of course we believe that the security of your network is of utmost importance and your ability to protect your machines is dependent on being able to make a fully informed decision on what hardware is most suitable for your scenario.
This ethos continues to our relationships with suppliers and distributors, we benefit from great support from these companies because of this, and those relationships enable us to provide a higher level of service to our customers than many others can achieve and we thank them for this. We also believe it is important that from our place of privilege we support those who are less fortunate than ourselves and we do this through consistent support of charities, both local and international, and by regularly backing international appeals.
Of course you can select your products and purchase from us through our website without the need to talk your scenario through with us, but if you have the time we would appreciate you taking it and talking the possibilities through with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Jon Rayment, Managing Director