What Is Service Co-termination?
Service Co-termination gives you the option to make all Support or Service contracts expire on a common expiration date.
Do I need to buy anything?
Service Co-termination is free of charge to customers with active service contracts (It will be necessary to renew expired services before they can be included in the co-termination process).
How does it work?
The value of the selected, unexpired, services in your MySonicWALL account is calculated. This value is averaged across the devices chosen by you so that the selected services all end on the same date.
Where do I find this feature in www.MySonicWALL.com ?
Log into your MySonicWALL account and select Service Cotermination from the My Orders sub-menu. This menu is on the left side of the screen and should look similar to the picture below. This picture shows the Service Co-termination page of MySonicWALL
What services can I co-terminate with this feature?
• Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite (CGSS) - CGSS will be shown as the individual services that make up the suite
• Gateway Anti-Virus & Intrusion Prevention Service
• Content Filtering Service - Premium
• Content Filtering Service - Standard
• Dynamic 24x7 Support (all products)
• Dynamic 8x5 Support (all products)
Can I co-term services on multiple devices?
Yes. You can co-terminate services on a single device or all the devices in your MySonicWALL account. You can also filter and group your devices and services so that you only renew the services you choose, on the devices you choose