SSL VPN 6.0 Brings Enterprise-Class End Point Control to Small Business
SonicWALL is pleased to introduce SSL VPN 6.0 for Secure Remote Access (SRA) Series appliances. The firmware is designed to give small- and medium-sized businesses the tools they need to control network access for employees using non-IT-managed Windows devices.
The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) movement has many IT departments scrambling to adapt to today’s distributed and very mobile networks. Outside of instituting an outright ban on personal devices, most companies are unsure as to how they can best manage this trend.
New in this release: SonicWALL SRA End Point Control (EPC)
• Provides powerful and flexible endpoint identification and interrogation for Windows based devices
• Uniquely identifies Windows-based endpoints and ties them to authorised users
• Enables global-, group- or user-level endpoint assessment and enforcement by checking that essential security components such as anti-virus, anti-spyware and personal firewall software are present and up-to-date on the device before allowing it to connect to the network
New in this release: SonicWALL Secure Virtual Meeting
• Boosts productivity through secure, cost-effective remote collaboration.
• Saves time and money by instantly bringing meeting participants together securely and cost-effectively, reducing travel expenses and boosting productivity.
• Is a great alternative to many web- and cloud-based meeting solutions that lack security and charge monthly or yearly fees, even when services are not being used.
• Bundled with Secure Virtual Assist and Secure Virtual Access.
• Includes host screen sharing, group chat and interactive polling functions
• Is straightforward: Secure Virtual Meeting is purchased as a perpetual licensed service and has no usage restrictions.
The SSL VPN 6.0 Firmware is now available on MySonicWALL.com.
Please review the Release Notes to learn more about this release, and get an actual demo through the SonicWALL Demos-on-Demand video.